16 – 20 FEBRUARY 2020
DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTRE
Introduction About Gulfood Exhibition 2020
Gulfood is the world’s largest annual food and beverage trade exhibition.
Time: From 16 – 20 February 2020
Address: DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTRE – Sheikh Zayed Rd – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- UAE is blessed with a strategic location between the east and west, which makes it accessible to major emerging economies, linking shipping routes and facilitating goods’ transportation between the various regions in Middle East, Asia, Europe and Africa.
- Gulfood is the world’s largest annual food and beverage trade exhibition, attracting more than 98,000 visitors from over 190 countries around the world, making it a truly global gathering for distributors, traders, chefs, government officials, food experts and enthusiasts.
- Gulfood Exhibition 2020 will once again welcome more than 5,000 exhibitors– and 120 country pavilions – showcasing products across 8 primary market sectors. Spanning more than 1,000,000 square feet of F&B products and showcases, Gulfood welcomes over 100,000 attendees from 200 countries
In 2020, Gulfood is coming back for its 25th anniversary edition under the theme “Rethinking Food”.
- Increase your margins by connecting with competitive suppliers of cutting edge product innovations, as well as international household name brands.
- As the global F&B community gears up for this principal opportunity to source the latest and best products at the best price, Gulfood is promising a wave of new services and innovations to reflect changes in consumer demand.
- Beside for Rethinking food, Gulfood Exhibition 2020 also have more topic for visitor.
Warmly welcome to read more information here